Hi friends! Happy Friday! I hope you enjoyed your week. I feel like I finally got back into the swing of work after the holidays, the wedding I helped design and plan, and then recovering from said wedding last week 😉 I started with two new design clients this week and I’m so excited about both of their projects. It was also a good week because we booked our Florida trip for mid-February!! I could burst with excitement. The sunshine couldn’t come soon enough.
I’m bringing Friday Finds back with some great sale items you might love, but first I shared my reading list for 2020 on Instagram and thought I’d post it here, too, incase you missed it.
1. The Gospel Comes with a House Key by Rosaria Butterfield (practicing radical hospitality)2. Stop Calling Me Beautiful by Phylicia Masonheimer (pursuing deeper truths about who God is and who you are in relationship with Him– comes out in February)3. Humble Roots by Hannah Anderson (how humility grounds and nourishes your soul)4. Mark of the Lion by Francine Rivers (I’m going to try to get through the first in the three-part series, though it’s long which makes me nervous)5. To Hell with the Hustle by Jefferson Bethke (Reclaiming your life in an overworked, overspent, and overconnected world)6. The Prenup by Lauren Layne (fun rom-com)
* I also might try to fit in one or two more reads if I have time, but without pressuring myself to get to them, from this list: Tending Roses, Letters to the Church, The Flatshare, Get Out of Your Head, Where the Crawdads Sing, Liturgy of Ordinary.
I just started an Amazon store front so I can keep all of my favorite Amazon purchases in one spot for you guys! I have lists of home, tech, book, and general favorites. I hope this is helpful for you! My favorite and most used items within my lists are below:
1. Microwavable Heating Pad: great for neck, back or stomach cramps. I use this 24/7 in the winter just to stay warm! It also smells amazing.
2. Yeti Tumbler: this is what I drink from daily. I even bring it to the gym! I also just learned I can get my Starbucks drinks made in my own cup which keeps it so much warmer for longer 🙂
3. Gua Sha Face Tools: just started this since getting it for Christmas and love it!!
4. Steamer: we never even iron anymore and it’s the best.
5. Alba Lotion: we both use this daily after showering, and since I’m a lotion addict, I have a little container in my purse that I use throughout the day. It’s also totally safe for your body!
6. AirPods: we both got these for Christmas and I have to say, I’m hooked!
7. Lincoln’s Dog Treats: these are the best because they smell amazing (I was so tired of smelling terrible dog treats every time I opened his treat jar ;)) Natural and healthy, too!
SALES:LOFT: 40% off full priced items
Anthropologie: 40% off sale items
Madewell: Extra 40% off sale items
Nordstrom: lots of fun sale items!